Sign in to follow this  
racer808

perfectpass gauge

racer808

When I removed my old PP gauge I ended up having to cut the wire since it was bundled in the harness requiring too much effort to remove correctly. Does anyone think there is any sort of need for a gauge that would require splicing or the mdc chip? Was gonna toss it last night but thought I'd check first.

oldjeep

If it was working I wouldn't toss it. Someone will find a use for it.

Levi900RR

racer808

Cool. If anyone has a need for a Wakeboard Pro gauge & MDC chip with wire that needs to be spliced shoot me a PM

eyekode

When I bought my boat the seller said perfect pass doesn't work. It is an older version, my boat is a 98 and it uses the rectangle display. The display itself doesn't look like it is in good shape. If there is any hope your display can work with my module I would happily pay shipping!

Thanks!

Salem

racer808

When I bought my boat the seller said perfect pass doesn't work. It is an older version, my boat is a 98 and it uses the rectangle display. The display itself doesn't look like it is in good shape. If there is any hope your display can work with my module I would happily pay shipping!

Thanks!

Salem

Mine is the round single line display. If you have the wakeboard pro module installed under the drivers helm I believe it just a matter of installing the chip I have & the display.

eyekode

Racer I received the gauge yesterday. I won't be able to try it out until at least this weekend but thanks 1000000!

Salem