Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

IXFE's LSV 23 Build Pics + Timeline... (bandwidth alert)

IXFE

After asking a few times, I finally got my build pics today... all at once! And there's over 100 of them separated neatly by each phase of the build.

I figured I'd post them because they show more detail than I've seen before. And it's cool how they separate everything by phase. I was also able to determine the build chronology by looking at the time stamps.

Let's start with...

Mold Prep (Wednesday, April 9th 2:54pm - 3:24pm)

DSCN5150_zps8a743a9d.jpg

DSCN5151_zpsf3dd1e99.jpg

DSCN5155_zps12ad64d9.jpg

DSCN5154_zps58e6d2b4.jpg

Edited by IXFE

That is an incredible process. Beautiful boat. How did you go about getting your photos? Did your dealer have them available for you? I have not picked our boat up from the dealer, but want to get our picks if available.

It looks like they installed speakers and then removed them...

It sure does!

Those pics are very cool... and at the same time remind me that I'm sure glad I don't work there. Is it just me or did the vinyl folks look miserable?

It looks like they installed speakers and then removed them...

I noticed that too. I didn't order any stereo. My guess is they just test fit one to be sure the holes were cut correctly??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, amazing build process. I still don't get how they spray those gel lines so perfect, talented guys who work that gun. I am glad Malibu sent you those pics, that is a nice perk for customers.

Boat looks great! Stereo install and your good to go! Congratulations...

Definitely an amazing process to see them constructing the hull and whole boat in general. I love the color combos you chose.....but I am kind of biased since i have the same interior colors!!! :cheers: