Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

large bird stuck in boat !

2007 Malibu 23ft wakesetter. I hit a bird and the stupid thing went in bow and seems it might be in hull. Sucks.How do u get access to hull in bow? Is there access to hull if I remove the wooden part that has cupholders? What about behind plastic piece that says malibu?

Large bird, like a duck, eagle, pterodactyl? All kidding aside you should be able to access the side of the bow near the cupholders. Do you have access to a cat? Insert cat cat eats bird cat comes out.

:rofl:

Large bird, like a duck, eagle, pterodactyl? All kidding aside you should be able to access the side of the bow near the cupholders. Do you have access to a cat? Insert cat cat eats bird cat comes out.

:rofl:

No. Haven't you seen that loony tunes where the guy gets a cat to get rid of the mouse. Then gets a dog to get rid of the cat. Then gets a lion to get rid of the dog. Then gets an elephant to get rid of the lion. Then gets a mouse to get rid of the elephant. It's a vicious cycle.

No screws. Pressure fitted. If you can get your hands around the sides of the shelf they rest on you can pop them up from underneath otherwise you may need something to gently pry them up a bit so you can get a grip on them.

This is a strange thread....the bird crawl into the front of the boat after he impacted the bow? I can't imagine he got in there through the fiberglass. Definitely need pics if for nothing else clarity and disbelief.

Good luck.

Elephant would be good ballast.

We need pictures or it's not real!!!! Setup the GoPro as you dig for the bird so we can watch it unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Elephant would be good ballast.

We need pictures or it's not real!!!! Setup the GoPro as you dig for the bird so we can watch it unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I busted out laughing in my office with the thought of a video of the partially alive "large bird" being drug out!

• 2 months later...