Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy Easter

Rmack

MalibuNation

Happy Easter to you. I was thinking of the recent post of the footer seeing a penny and taking a spill. Mix it up a bit with "Boarder spots an Easter Egg" and bam a face plant. Hoping to get out today.

I hope that everyone see s the light,that he has risen! For those who receive will be forgiven,and have everlasting life,happy Easter to all!

He is risen indeed, have a happy Easter, be safe, and enjoy time with family and friends

To the lake, go we must.

We are back at our home town of of Big Sandy, MT. About 600 people still live here and we have a tradition that we have been doing for as long as I can remember. Last year we started including my 14 year old and now this year with my 11 year old. My mother in law fills boxes of plastic eggs with candy and we go out in the middle of the night and put Easter eggs in the yards of 50 to 60 people, including the churches and assisted living home. We get to hear every Year from the local people that the Easter a Bunny came out, but they still don't know who is doing it. Our kids had a ball, had some good laughs and got scared a few times from security lights and barking dogs. Happy Easter to all!

• Like 2

Dare,

The Easter Bunny skipped Canada this year. Something changed with NAFTA!

Or maybe Vettesetter snuck into my house last night and found them..... :rofl:

He is risen indeed, have a happy Easter, be safe, and enjoy time with family and friends

Yes, I rose at 7:30am...only because she (my 3 year old) has risen. Would have preferred to sleep in.

Yes, my 18 year old. Sunday was our third time out. we were out the last day of March and Sat. and Sun. It's game on here.

So why is it that I live in the great white north. ???...lol