Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Has anyone bought this rack for the Illusion X tower?

atomicrider13

I've never seen one but from the pictures it definitely looks functional, and you gotta love the home-town manufacturing.

That said, as it's pictured on that Centurion's tower - if under-mounted on an Illusion X, you would not be able to use the bimini with boards in the rack, at least I would imagine not anyway.

Aganda surf just teamed up with the designer and now sells the complete kit. They are nice racks . As mentioned earlier they won't work with a stock bimini. You could modify the bimini easily if it was an issue.

Our boat is in storage and I don't have a very good mental image of the bimini.... why do you say it wont work?

The bimini may not clear that, especially with boards in the rack due to its contours - it curves downward from the tower.