Sign in to follow this  
atomicrider13

Has anyone bought this rack for the Illusion X tower?

atomicrider13

We have an 07 LSV and are thinking about buying a set of these racks... Thoughts/ pics!?

Link the the rack:

http://www.wakeworld.com/classifields/viewlisting.php?view=3829

Alternative mounting pics (pics 3-5 would be how I would mount it with a clamp on the tow loop)

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798147

post-13924-0-23427800-1397772127_thumb.jpost-13924-0-06199200-1397772135_thumb.j

rennis

I've never seen one but from the pictures it definitely looks functional, and you gotta love the home-town manufacturing.

That said, as it's pictured on that Centurion's tower - if under-mounted on an Illusion X, you would not be able to use the bimini with boards in the rack, at least I would imagine not anyway.

liljohn

Aganda surf just teamed up with the designer and now sells the complete kit. They are nice racks . As mentioned earlier they won't work with a stock bimini. You could modify the bimini easily if it was an issue.

atomicrider13

Our boat is in storage and I don't have a very good mental image of the bimini.... why do you say it wont work?

dfarhood

Seems like the top mount option would get in the way of the rope for wakeboarding. I guess if all you do is surf it'd be fine.

rennis

Our boat is in storage and I don't have a very good mental image of the bimini.... why do you say it wont work?

The bimini may not clear that, especially with boards in the rack due to its contours - it curves downward from the tower.