Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Exile install and going wireless.

wakebrdr94

Love it!!! Strips on the floor would be good, but don't go super bright, I love where you have everything placed right now and the floor may overwhelm it if you go bright.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update: finally got to hear this system and run it a bit hard, an all I can say is WOW. Better than I expected. Out here in Parker and just let it play. Ran for about 6 hours straight, not one issue. The Javelin Amp handled everything and not one complaint. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive using a five channel amp vs it's own dedicated for the sub, but Exile did an awesome job with it. I personally do not think my system is anything over the top with people putting more than four speakers on the tower and multiple subs, but I had compliments and people asking about it.

Only complaint was I was getting some noise on the wifi side, but I'm pretty sure that it has to be with the DAC, but I kind I expected it after reading some things and at that volume. Once I replace that with a better one, I'm sure it'll be perfect.

I have noticed that my wifi connection seems to be stronger in my phone than the iPod touch, as I get better range with it. (But we're talking about 80 feet vs 25). Put the iPod in a lifeproof case do when at the swimstep, a gopro float on the back of it, and was awesome!

Exile was sooooo worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you have better luck than me. I could never get the noise on that Wifi adaptor to clean up, even with trying 2 different DACs and a few different power supplies. The only thing that worked was to run the Wifi off of an isolated USB battery which is silly so I ditched the entire thing.