Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

When should I expect a call?

jayjoans

Just wondering when I should expect that call telling me when to pick up my new boat from the Cancer society raffle today.

I'm a little busy next week so I'd like to schedule sometime soon to come get it.

Thanks for any input....

Biggrin.gif

You will not get that call until May 02, 2007. I already received the call! Good luck next year

Did you change you name and move? Crazy.gif

The winner of the Malibu Boats Sweepstakes is Daniel Merrick from San Ramon, CA!

Cry.gif

You beat me to it. From the Malibuboats.com website"

"The winner of the Malibu Boats Sweepstakes is Daniel Merrick from San Ramon, CA!

Congratulations Daniel, once you accept your prize, you will be the proud owner, of the beautiful 2006 v-ride, designed specifically for this event, to promote breast cancer awareness. We would like to thank all those who have participated in the Sweepstakes, and for their generous donations.

Our online orders generated over $15,000.00 in donations for the American Cancer Society! All together the Malibu Boats Sweepstakes alone, has generated $95,000 to benefit the American Cancer Society, with the help of all the Merced Relay Teams, our customers, dealers, vendors, Malibu employees in CA and TN, family members, and friends throughout the community.

Our thanks goes out to all those involved, who made this event so successful! And of course a special thank you to Bob Alkema, CEO of Malibu Boats, for donating the 2006 vRide! Also, it should be noted that Bob was our top fundraiser at Malibu! His skills in delegation came in very handy. Bob’s many friends and business associates in the community can attest to that! In which case, a special thank you goes out to each of them as well! "

Way to go everyone for helping to raise all that money!!!

If my math is correct they must have sold 4750 tickets.

I guess the chance of one of sixty plus I sold to the crew being a winner was quite remote. Thanks to all anyway.

Where did you find the info on the website ? Several people made the comment they couldn't find anything.

If my math is correct they must have sold 4750 tickets.

I guess the chance of one of sixty plus I sold to the crew being a winner was quite remote. Thanks to all anyway.

Where did you find the info on the website ? Several people made the comment they couldn't find anything.

Relay