Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Possible to call factory?

MEYJR

I called this number 5 times today. It just rang and rang, then finally went to a busy signal. At this point I'll just wait to see it in person. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I can't seem to get anyone to answer either. I would love to get pictures like you posted in your thread but I don't know the order number.

I can't seem to get anyone to answer either. I would love to get pictures like you posted in your thread but I don't know the order number.

After I posted the link to the pics I got I received an email from the person that sent me the pics. He said he was told not to send pics and asked me to remove my posts. Not sure if I got him in trouble or not but I removed them asap.

So I heard from the Malibu rep that they are no longer doing real time pics from the factory during the build. Instead they will give you CD full of build pics when you take delivery of the boat. I think what I got was the entire batch of pics that would normally come on the CD (I got these all yesterday, well after my boat had left the factory).

So the bad news is no more real time build pics (which was always hit and miss). The good news is it seems Malibu has a put in place a process whereby new customers will get a CD with more pics than ever before, .

So I heard from the Malibu rep that they are no longer doing real time pics from the factory during the build. Instead they will give you CD full of build pics when you take delivery of the boat. I think what I got was the entire batch of pics that would normally come on the CD (I got these all yesterday, well after my boat had left the factory).

So the bad news is no more real time build pics (which was always hit and miss). The good news is it seems Malibu has a put in place a process whereby new customers will get a CD with more pics than ever before, .

So is this automatic with every boat or something we have to request?

So is this automatic with every boat or something we have to request?

I have no idea. My guess is automatic. I think it would be harder for them to do it for some boats as opposed to just doing it for all of them.