Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Possible to call factory?

MEYJR

My boat is being built this week. Supposedly started Monday. Is it possible to call the factory and ask how far along it is or for a pic to be emailed?

My boat is being built this week. Supposedly started Monday. Is it possible to call the factory and ask how far along it is or for a pic to be emailed?

You dealer should be able to handle this.

I'm in the same situation. My LSV sprayed a week ago and I've been asking my dealer to get some pics, but so far no luck.

Maybe I'll call the factory directly. Good idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm in the same situation. My LSV sprayed a week ago and I've been asking my dealer to get some pics, but so far no luck.

Maybe I'll call the factory directly. Good idea.

Let me know if it works.

ChattWake has a buddy that works at the plant. He was able to get pics for me after my dealer said they couldn't. Maybe pm him. I think it should be an automatic bonus of your build. It doesn't take much to take a pic of each step of the build. Even if they charged for the service. I would've paid and extra hundred bucks up front for build pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChattWake has a buddy that works at the plant. He was able to get pics for me after my dealer said they couldn't. Maybe pm him. I think it should be an automatic bonus of your build. It doesn't take much to take a pic of each step of the build. Even if they charged for the service. I would've paid and extra hundred bucks up front for build pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did pm. Thanks!

I toured 2-1/2 weeks ago, these were the two people to contact, hope they don't mind (HA):

You must have your build # and your dealer will have to give that to you

[email protected] - this is the girl to email that sets up the plant tours and scheduling etc.

[email protected] - this is the email of the tour guide and he also tracks you boat build throughout the whole process.

• Like 1

Thanks, that worked. Emailed Kasey and few minutes later received pics back. Didn't even have build #. Told him dealer name and sent pic from website of what it looked like. I'd post pics if I knew how.

Where are the pictures?

Thanks, that worked. Emailed Kasey and few minutes later received pics back. Didn't even have build #. Told him dealer name and sent pic from website of what it looked like. I'd post pics if I knew how.

Just upload them to photobucket or similar and copy and paste the link.

That looks like the end of the line before they take it out back to Lake test it. I got pictures of mine right there and they took her outside and put her in the water. Very cool. It only tales about 3 days to get through the line. 15 boats a day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You just invested 100,000 dollars in a boat - YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT YOU CAN CALL UP THERE!!!!!!!!!

(865) 458-9052

I called this number 5 times today. It just rang and rang, then finally went to a busy signal.

At this point I'll just wait to see it in person.