Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Picked up the new VLX!

mbianchini

Beautiful boat! Love the colors. It looks as if Malibu has made some mods to the cover around the tower, thank goodness. There's nothing worse than seeing water pour all over your nice interior.

You're going to have a great summer!

Edited by jgates237

Mike... congrats on the new boat! I've seen her down at AWS and she's even prettier in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Excited to see yours once she is finished.

I have to admit when you first put the colors, I wondered if it would look "Halloween". Then I saw the pictures, and REALLY liked it! Very nice, Can't wait to see some on the water with that flake reflecting in the sun!

Love it!! I have my Rev 10's on the same amp for now. I am afraid the upgrade won't happen until the off season. I have already blown my budget, and I have "must have's" that I still need!

Looks nice.... yep most folks will tell you 350-400w ea on the Revs is ideal. congrats.

Am I doing damage to the speaker only running 250 to each one?