Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23 LSV Rear Locker Question

Kojak

The only reason you may want to remove the table is because the base is sharp, at least mine is. I leave mine in all the time and haven't had an issue. I don't have 750's but have stacked two 550's without an issue. I should probably just take the table top out for good since I've never once used it..

If your in the market for sacs. Call Jackie at Munson ski and marine they hooked me up with a pair of v drive sacs and a pair of 750s for $400 all fly high. Even threw in a LF shirt to boot. Can't beat it for new stuff.

If your in the market for sacs. Call Jackie at Munson ski and marine they hooked me up with a pair of v drive sacs and a pair of 750s for $400 all fly high. Even threw in a LF shirt to boot. Can't beat it for new stuff.

Thanks.

Just curious, are you the guy selling the tan & black 05 VLX?

Edited by Kojak

Thanks.

Just curious, are you the guy selling the tan & black 05 VLX?

Was that guy. I pulled the boat, nobody acted quick enough and the offers didn't meet my bottom dollar on it. So she is mine for another summer. I was purchasing my dads boat, but we decided we'll wait till next year to do the deal. So I'm splurging a bit on the 05 this year! :yahoo:

Was that guy. I pulled the boat, nobody acted quick enough and the offers didn't meet my bottom dollar on it. So she is mine for another summer. I was purchasing my dads boat, but we decided we'll wait till next year to do the deal. So I'm splurging a bit on the 05 this year! :yahoo:

I'm surprised it didn't sell; good looking boat. I was looking for a LSV, otherwise I would have been interested in it.

I'm surprised it didn't sell; good looking boat. I was looking for a LSV, otherwise I would have been interested in it.

I gave it two weeks to sell, then I would dive into projects on it. I had it priced a little high just because people on craigslist try to beat you down before even looking at it. Had a lot of offers but were just about a $1000 off from what I wanted. Oh well I love it and don't mind using it. You'll love the extra room in the lsv. My boat frequently sees 8 or more people. The 23 would be nice.