Sign in to follow this  
Kojak

23 LSV Rear Locker Question

Kojak

Will a 750 lb Sumo Sac fit in the left rear locker of a 2006 23 LSV with the table still secured there or would it need to be removed?

jcon44

The only reason you may want to remove the table is because the base is sharp, at least mine is. I leave mine in all the time and haven't had an issue. I don't have 750's but have stacked two 550's without an issue. I should probably just take the table top out for good since I've never once used it..

Simo

Agreed. If you don't use it just take it out.

Kojak

My wife really likes the idea of the table so I'm sure it will have to stay in the boat.

Kojak

What are the dimensions of the locker?

Of course, I'll know all this in two weeks when I pick up the boat but I thought I'd ask now. :)

Edited by Kojak

5inthesun

no problem with 750 in there 1,100 might be an issue.

vigwilson

If your in the market for sacs. Call Jackie at Munson ski and marine they hooked me up with a pair of v drive sacs and a pair of 750s for $400 all fly high. Even threw in a LF shirt to boot. Can't beat it for new stuff.

Kojak

If your in the market for sacs. Call Jackie at Munson ski and marine they hooked me up with a pair of v drive sacs and a pair of 750s for $400 all fly high. Even threw in a LF shirt to boot. Can't beat it for new stuff.

Thanks.

Just curious, are you the guy selling the tan & black 05 VLX?

Edited by Kojak

vigwilson

Thanks.

Just curious, are you the guy selling the tan & black 05 VLX?

Was that guy. I pulled the boat, nobody acted quick enough and the offers didn't meet my bottom dollar on it. So she is mine for another summer. I was purchasing my dads boat, but we decided we'll wait till next year to do the deal. So I'm splurging a bit on the 05 this year! :yahoo:

Kojak

Was that guy. I pulled the boat, nobody acted quick enough and the offers didn't meet my bottom dollar on it. So she is mine for another summer. I was purchasing my dads boat, but we decided we'll wait till next year to do the deal. So I'm splurging a bit on the 05 this year! :yahoo:

I'm surprised it didn't sell; good looking boat. I was looking for a LSV, otherwise I would have been interested in it.

vigwilson

I'm surprised it didn't sell; good looking boat. I was looking for a LSV, otherwise I would have been interested in it.

I gave it two weeks to sell, then I would dive into projects on it. I had it priced a little high just because people on craigslist try to beat you down before even looking at it. Had a lot of offers but were just about a $1000 off from what I wanted. Oh well I love it and don't mind using it. You'll love the extra room in the lsv. My boat frequently sees 8 or more people. The 23 would be nice.