Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini top color help

Jimmy Buffett

Trying to pick a color for my new bimini top on my Sunsetter LXi. Star One tower is going in next week (which means i need a new bimini). The boat is dark blue with a light tan and darker tan accents, and the tower will be stainless. Thinking about black for the bimini. Old bimini is tan. What y'all think?

Looks like the blues have it. Trying to post an image and it ain't working. Aha...see below.

Edited by Jimmy Buffett

Get on Google & look up terms like "bimini design" or "custom bimini". Save the pictures of the ones you like. Then talk to any boat owner or dealer in your area & ask for upholstery shop recommendations in your area. Then take those pictures to one of those shops & ask for an estimate. Should be a fairly easy job considering your aren't working around a tower, racks, speakers, etc. I think black with beige stripes would look badass.

2010-Westland-Bimini-Red-White-1.jpg

2010-Westland-Bimini-Black-Red.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Should be a fairly easy job considering your aren't working around a tower, racks, speakers, etc. I think black with beige stripes would look badass.

In the first post he states he's buying a new bimini because he is adding the star one :Tease3:

• Like 1