Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23 LSV delivery

Ryannewcomb30

Finally took delivery ( somewhat ) today. Leaving it in plastic as we are still waiting on the lift to be finished. Should have it out of the plastic in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!!!!post-25093-0-86081900-1397521688_thumb.jpost-25093-0-98193900-1397521699_thumb.jpost-25093-0-53966100-1397521707_thumb.jpost-25093-0-03369200-1397521717_thumb.j

Did your dealer not do the dealer prep for you? Aren't there a few things they need to do before they give it to the customer?

Edited by jtrovato

Haha. And yes, dealer still has some things to do. Smaller dealer with limited inside storage. Going to wait until the lift gets done and then tear it open. We have crazy pollen in Arkansas right now, yellow coating on everything. Better to keep it covered until we are ready to bring it to the lake. He said he would only need about 3 days with it. Have most of you left the cooler that comes with the boat in there, or did you get something different? What else do I need to be thinking about boat wise? I have ordered 2 500 lb sacks for the rear plug and play. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm forgetting? Besides taking the cover off haha.

Haha. And yes, dealer still has some things to do. Smaller dealer with limited inside storage. Going to wait until the lift gets done and then tear it open. We have crazy pollen in Arkansas right now, yellow coating on everything. Better to keep it covered until we are ready to bring it to the lake. He said he would only need about 3 days with it. Have most of you left the cooler that comes with the boat in there, or did you get something different? What else do I need to be thinking about boat wise? I have ordered 2 500 lb sacks for the rear plug and play. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm forgetting? Besides taking the cover off haha.

Have you considered any extra bow ballast? I ma going to use the new Ronix 1100 bag with pump for my bow ballast this year. I am going to use the cooler to start and see how I like it, easy swap if I find something that works better. I always make sure to have a first aid kit and some tools on the boat.

Yeah, the other 600lbs per bag :tease1:

Edited by Ndawg12

Have a place in Norfork, that's where it will be most of the time. Where do you go?

Ouch. nice water is hard to come by there.... specifically where do you plan to boat? Plan on coming up to Lake Anna?

Yes it is still there, will be there for a few weeks. I've thought about bow ballast but I just had having a bag sitting there in the seats. Are there any that fit under them?

Ouch. nice water is hard to come by there.... specifically where do you plan to boat? Plan on coming up to Lake Anna?

Try going to Lake Hamilton and riding on the weekends. Thats where I'll be.