Ryannewcomb30

23 LSV delivery

Ryannewcomb30

Finally took delivery ( somewhat ) today. Leaving it in plastic as we are still waiting on the lift to be finished. Should have it out of the plastic in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!!!!post-25093-0-86081900-1397521688_thumb.jpost-25093-0-98193900-1397521699_thumb.jpost-25093-0-53966100-1397521707_thumb.jpost-25093-0-03369200-1397521717_thumb.j

ahopkinsVTX

Now those aren't fair pictures. But, congrats!!

inlandlaker

Such a tease!

JasonK

Tear it open and tear it up. Got inside storage for it yet? Get it covered so you can prep it. No time to waste..... :yahoo:

Sixer

That is a tease! It's like going to a strip club and everybody's wearing t-shirts!

jtrovato

Did your dealer not do the dealer prep for you? Aren't there a few things they need to do before they give it to the customer?

Edited by jtrovato

tnsatbhs

What colors? I assume vapor blue and something else...

PaintedRocksSurfer

Not cool! I want to see the whole thing, take it off.

vigwilson

I agree with everything that has been said. I love seeing the new boats! Fresh and Clean

ozsurf

"Nice trailer "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozboat

post-25093-0-53966100-1397521707.jpg

Bayliner? :Tease3:

bunji169

Take of her sweatshirt and lets see what she's working with!!!

Ryannewcomb30

Haha. And yes, dealer still has some things to do. Smaller dealer with limited inside storage. Going to wait until the lift gets done and then tear it open. We have crazy pollen in Arkansas right now, yellow coating on everything. Better to keep it covered until we are ready to bring it to the lake. He said he would only need about 3 days with it. Have most of you left the cooler that comes with the boat in there, or did you get something different? What else do I need to be thinking about boat wise? I have ordered 2 500 lb sacks for the rear plug and play. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm forgetting? Besides taking the cover off haha.

Calexan

I see Stuckey's truck hooked up to her! Let me know when you get her unwrapped. Which lake is she going to?

Ryannewcomb30

Have a place in Norfork, that's where it will be most of the time. Where do you go?

mrnate450r

Haha. And yes, dealer still has some things to do. Smaller dealer with limited inside storage. Going to wait until the lift gets done and then tear it open. We have crazy pollen in Arkansas right now, yellow coating on everything. Better to keep it covered until we are ready to bring it to the lake. He said he would only need about 3 days with it. Have most of you left the cooler that comes with the boat in there, or did you get something different? What else do I need to be thinking about boat wise? I have ordered 2 500 lb sacks for the rear plug and play. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm forgetting? Besides taking the cover off haha.

Have you considered any extra bow ballast? I ma going to use the new Ronix 1100 bag with pump for my bow ballast this year. I am going to use the cooler to start and see how I like it, easy swap if I find something that works better. I always make sure to have a first aid kit and some tools on the boat.

Deven

Is it still at S&G? I may drop buy to take a look at it when it's uncovered.

Ndawg12

Yeah, the other 600lbs per bag :tease1:

Edited by Ndawg12

nyryan2001

Have a place in Norfork, that's where it will be most of the time. Where do you go?

Ouch. nice water is hard to come by there.... specifically where do you plan to boat? Plan on coming up to Lake Anna?

Jdubb16

You can also bring that bad boy down to Lake Gaston.

You can find early morning glass up the Elizabeth river

Ryannewcomb30

Yes it is still there, will be there for a few weeks. I've thought about bow ballast but I just had having a bag sitting there in the seats. Are there any that fit under them?

Calexan

Ouch. nice water is hard to come by there.... specifically where do you plan to boat? Plan on coming up to Lake Anna?

Try going to Lake Hamilton and riding on the weekends. Thats where I'll be.