Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Argh! Stupid weather

jeepurz

I know, there's already been plenty of posts complaining about the weather, but I've got to pile on. This weather blows!! I'm in Wisconsin, we just had a batch of good weather but it went to the dump quickly.

It's light out right now at 7pm which is awesome and a sign of summer. I'm grilling brats and having a tasty locally-brewed IPA which again means it's summer. But every time I check the grill, I get this white stuff on my sweatshirt. Oh, what's that, it's FLIPPIN' SNOWING OUT!!! ARGH!!!

Only a dusting now with an inch or so of accumulation, but this is ridiculous. To make it even more painful, I was in SanFrancisco, San Jose, and Santa Monica all last week for work.

OK, I'm done with my pity party, I'm going to go sulk and drink more beer....

80 in CA with no sign of rain or snow and drought conditions. Lakes are at 50% capacity leaving up to 150 feet of shoreline exposed. We'll take your rain and snow! We might not have docks in the water to launch from come summer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yep, hit almost 70 yesterday afternoon (and raining) - woke up to it snowing this morning. Many years I'd have the boat out already...I have no intentions for at least a couple more weeks.