Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally! 2014 Season (video from first session).

petefranc

I was out Saturday and Sunday, one set on Sunday the lake was cold but I did it with just board shorts and a life jacket. The kids swam they must be tougher than their dad. Air temp was 80 lake temp was 62.

NIce shot with the handle! You must be great a ring toss.

Nice video as well. I can't wait to get back in the water!

That was BadA$$! Just that pro?

NIce shot with the handle! You must be great a ring toss.

Nice video as well. I can't wait to get back in the water!

Thanks on both! The handle toss is always fun. I can't wait to get back in the water either bud!

I was out Saturday and Sunday, one set on Sunday the lake was cold but I did it with just board shorts and a life jacket. The kids swam they must be tougher than their dad. Air temp was 80 lake temp was 62.

Nice! Yeah, when I first jumped in it took my breath away, but after a few seconds I was fine. Once I was up riding I forgot all about the cold!

Sweet video! How are the water levels at Cumberland?

Thanks! The water is higher than usual right now. The ramp we put in at is the shortest I've ever seen it. I'm 26 now and I can't remember the last time the water was up this high.

That was BadA$$! Just that pro?

Thanks! Getting there, one day at a time...

Yeah, we finally got out on the river on Sunday. The water temp was 57F, air 72F. There was a pretty good east wind blowing, so we had to travel a bit on the river to find some good water for skiing.

Get out and get some more videos.