Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis allowed in TMC calendar?

ADDICTED2WAKE

So I thought about this a while ago (a few days after I ordered my axis). Now that we have a dedicated page on TMC, maybe it's appropriate to have axis's (axi'??) included in TMC calendar? Even the step children are included in family photos right?

Now that we have a dedicated page on TMC, maybe it's appropriate to have axis's (axi'??) included in TMC calendar?

Give 'em an inch, they take a mile....

What a can of worms we have opened here. Next thing you know the Axis guys will be demanding the site change it's name to The Malibu/Axis Crew... :)

And two Axis's make Axes..

ax·is

1 [ak-sis]

noun, plural ax·es [ak-seez]

Edited by RTS
  • Like 3
ahopkinsVTX

I don't see why not. They are the same parent company. Or (not trying to create more work for malibudude), have two calendars. There are enough Axis owners out there!

Edited by ahopkinsTXi

I don't see why not. They are the same parent company. Or (not trying to create more work for malibudude), have two calendars. There are enough Axis owners out there!

Do you want a Toyota in a Lexus calendar? A Nissan in an Infiniti calendar? Honda in an Acura calendar? VW in an Audi calendar?
ahopkinsVTX

Do you want a Toyota in a Lexus calendar? A Nissan in an Infiniti calendar? Honda in an Acura calendar? VW in an Audi calendar?

I don't want any of those calendars.

Why such a poor attitude towards Axis? They are amazing boats and built to the same standards as Malibu. And no one can touch their performance and their price. With your attitude we should kick all of the Axis owners off the site. So what Malibu has more bells and whistles.

Why such the poor attitude, why go through life like that? Every post a Debbie downer.

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • Like 2

Why such a poor attitude towards Axis? They are amazing boats and built to the same standards as Malibu. And no one can touch their performance and their price. With your attitude we should kick all of the Axis owners off the site. So what Malibu has more bells and whistles.

Why such the poor attitude, why go through life like that? Every post a Debbie downer.

I think everyone is just having a little fun.

I don't want any of those calendars.

How is it a poor attitude? I gave a pretty good comparison. Just because you don't want those calendars, a Lexus fan may. And more often than not, they would NOT want a Toyota in the calendar. Even though TLC (The Lexus Crew...yes, I made that up) may have plenty of Toyota owners on it and their own Toyota section, do you think their calendars would have Toyotas in it?

I haven't stated my opinion whether or not Axis should be in the calendar. I simply presented the comparison.

ahopkinsVTX
I don't think we should even let v-drives in the calendar. Direct drives only!

Now this I would be totally on board with! Hell we started it all anyway. What came first the direct drive or the v-drive? The direct drive. ;):lol:

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • Like 2

The shots whether Axis or Malibu will be in the calendar. If there is enough interest we can do two calendars but I can assure you I never get enough shots that qualify to make two let alone one.

Now this I would be totally on board with! Hell we started it all anyway. What came first the direct drive or the v-drive? The direct drive. ;):lol:

V drives came about as people wanted to sit together :Tease3:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1