Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No so Graceful first foot!

Dare2goBare

Wow! Wish I was out on the water already this year. We are supposed to get more snow today... Maybe next weekend. Great fall Bare, I've been there.

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV

OUCH! That could not have felt good with that cold of water. Congrats on getting out though! It sure felt awesome to be on the water again, and even better to be behind the boat!

Didn't want to post in my thread huh? :Tease3:

• Like 1

I love the devlish "smirk" at the camera at :01 at least in my mind I was reading your mind as "watch this" LOL Might not have been what was going through your head but wow what a tumble! I have only footed once in my life but I never really got the hang of what I was doing wrong that caused the "edge catch" and it always seemed like a magical surprise when I would all of a sudden be tumbling.

I love the devlish "smirk" at the camera at :01 at least in my mind I was reading your mind as "watch this" LOL Might not have been what was going through your head but wow what a tumble! I have only footed once in my life but I never really got the hang of what I was doing wrong that caused the "edge catch" and it always seemed like a magical surprise when I would all of a sudden be tumbling.

Ya, so you caught that smirk....and you can hear how supportive my crew was ......lol.....

Wake:

Yes had tolled my son if I go down, get at me whatever it takes....even with the dry suit water is still

cooooold. You don't need the kahoonus, just have someone with you that foots, gives you the pointers and

then onto the boom you go. We footers always love new entertainment, as I povided here. Lol.

Greenman:

you welcome, glad I could humour you again....lol...

Buckeye:

I was thinking about you out there yesterday......but please don't take this video as a How To......lol..

We'll defiantly have some good times when we hook up for some footing!

Ahop:

You got to love you TXi.....nice boat to ski..... the fall actually wasn't bad, one of the things you come to expect as a footer, but I did think I had it dialed in, WRONG!!... the water temp on the face was the killer.

Sixball:

As I said in post #91......lol..

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48355-talk-about-feeling-old/page-5

• Like 1

Where did you go out? I'm from the LMD also.

We were at Cultas, the only time of the year I go there is early early spring

before the lake becomes a zooooooooo........then we hit the Pitt river, launch at Pitt Polder for our disapines heading

down river towards the S bend by Swan-E-Set .

Edited by Dare2goBare

Good stuff Dare, we did a couple of nice sets yesterday and we ended the weekend with a couple of pulls for my wife this evening. She is practicing her long line back deeps and the starts are really solid now... Because of the mild winter in The Netherlands we have been skiing all winter, except for those weekends when the wind caused to much chop....

Enjoy the day after burning muscles..!! (-;

• Like 1

Good stuff Dare, we did a couple of nice sets yesterday and we ended the weekend with a couple of pulls for my wife this evening. She is practicing her long line back deeps and the starts are really solid now... Because of the mild winter in The Netherlands we have been skiing all winter, except for those weekends when the wind caused to much chop....

Enjoy the day after burning muscles..!! (-;

Skiing all winter, wow...good for you guys. Just curious, do you have a closed cooling System on your engine?

if not,what do you do in the winter should a real cold snap hit you.

Sounds like your wife is quite the barefooter! Good for her, you don't hear of to many lady's

that are into the footing. Post some videos.

Edited by Dare2goBare

We were at Cultas, the only time of the year I go there is early early spring

before the lake becomes a zooooooooo........then we hit the Pitt river, launch at Pitt Polder for our disapines heading

down river towards the S bend by Swan-E-Set .

It's that reason I've never gone to cultus lake. I agree, it is a zoo. I've always gone to Alouette, but with the new golden ears bridge, that lake has gotten pretty busy too.

It's that reason I've never gone to cultus lake. I agree, it is a zoo. I've always gone to Alouette, but with the new golden ears bridge, that lake has gotten pretty busy too.

I hit up Alouette once last year, find it's a little further to go, we're quit comfortable in the river. Once we finish

our disaplines we have the option to cruse up into the lake.

Skiing all winter, wow...good for you guys. Just curious, do you have a closed cooling System on your engine?

if not,what do you do in the winter should a real cold snap hit you.

Sounds like your wife is quite the barefooter! Good for her, you don't hear of to many lady's

that are into the footing. Post some videos.

My boat is winterized and goes into storage from Nov to end March. But my buddy - with a new TXI - trailers all year round. He has a heated storage at his place, picks up the boat, puts it in the river..., we do our sets, and he drives off again to his warehouse where the BU is nice and comfy.

• Like 1

That looked.....awesome!!!!

Best part though, 7 seconds in, you can catch your 2013 Offical "The MalibuCrew.com" Red towel with black logo, but somebody had their foot all over it. Hope that was the part you didn't dry your face with.

• Like 1

That looked.....awesome!!!!

Best part though, 7 seconds in, you can catch your 2013 Offical "The MalibuCrew.com" Red towel with black logo, but somebody had their foot all over it. Hope that was the part you didn't dry your face with.

Ahhhhhh...so that was the smell........lol.....

• Like 1

Ahhhhhh...so that was the smell........lol.....

That's the towel!.......that's the towel you were going to sell me if I went short line! .........and it smells like feet!

• Like 1

That's the towel!.......that's the towel you were going to sell me if I went short line! .........and it smells like feet!

Dam#!!! :tease1:......"hope I can say that on TMC"........you weren't supposed to see that post! :tease2: Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 1

So we got out for our first run of the season to day, A sunny day, temp wasn't that warm, water was mighty cold and not realy worth footing!

But just the same I had to go for it, and I did, head over heal over a$$, over and over again...lol.....

Thought the Crew might get a good laugh on my accord, my crew certainly did!...lol.... :rofl: and i'm sure JB will chime in with his two cent!

Damn.....You didn't tell me you were working on your front flips.....Show-Off!

:footing: