Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Texas edition Wakesetter

Vettesetter

Texas Malibu had one and it sold to a non-native Texan just last week I believe. It was/is a gorgeous boat in person.

<br /><br />That takes some guts!
When is the California edition coming? Hmm.. I wonder what they would think up for us here in California...

Maybe a hybrid engine with a special sticker on it so you could tow it in the carpool lane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Maybe a hybrid engine with a special sticker on it so you could tow it in the carpool lane.

Haha! I was thinking the California Surf edition... You know, we are on the water surfing in late March ;-)

Haha! I was thinking the California Surf edition... You know, we are on the water surfing in late March ;-)

Touché ;-)

Edited by IXFE

Seriously, I wonder if they could spray gel to look like a woody surf wagon. For some reason I think this would look sweet, but maybe not? Would be cool is Malibu did a different state every year for a promo boat.

When is the California edition coming? Hmm.. I wonder what they would think up for us here in California...

Probably a brown bear cultivating marihuana as a side graphic

No, that would be Colorado! :) nobody has back pain in the Rockies anymore....

That's no lie. I live in Texas and work in the oil fields just north of Denver.