Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

80 degrees and Sunny

longbeard

Close to 80 and sunny here all weekend......too bad I have previous engagements or I would be on the lake......of course, around here in the Carolinas, this time of year there is a constant haze of yellow from all of the pollen, so maybe it's a good thing I won't have to clean the pollen out of the boat or wipe the yellow scum off the boat after a run.

• Like 2

Close to 80 and sunny here all weekend......too bad I have previous engagements or I would be on the lake......of course, around here in the Carolinas, this time of year there is a constant haze of yellow from all of the pollen, so maybe it's a good thing I won't have to clean the pollen out of the boat or wipe the yellow scum off the boat after a run.

Been in for couple of months now... but this will be the first weekend at 80!!!!! Yeah.... that yellow stuff has been attaching itself to the boat for the last 3 weekends :(

Nice. We'll be pushing 65 & sunny here. I'll be working on the boat in the driveway.... oil change & complete the tower assembly. Probably get out on the water on the paddleboard a couple times too.

Rode today. Low 70s and water temp was 65. Just needed a heater shirt. Little too breezy, plenty of pollen and still some stray branches/logs, but it's nice to be back out on the water.

My wife and I meticulously completed spring cleaning on the boat 3 weeks ago. We washed and waxed exterior, vac'd and scrubbed the carpet, cleaned the vinyl and sprayed 303 to protect it. Then took the boat out for riding in our first carolina summer. The pollen drops are something that are new to us and suffice to say the next day the boat was coated in a yellow dusting that stuck conveniently to the newly moistened vinyl. If that's my only problem I've got to laugh though haha :)

My wife and I meticulously completed spring cleaning on the boat 3 weeks ago. We washed and waxed exterior, vac'd and scrubbed the carpet, cleaned the vinyl and sprayed 303 to protect it. Then took the boat out for riding in our first carolina summer. The pollen drops are something that are new to us and suffice to say the next day the boat was coated in a yellow dusting that stuck conveniently to the newly moistened vinyl. If that's my only problem I've got to laugh though haha :)

Everyone around here is complaining about the rain that is coming today/tomorrow and the cold following it. Personally, I am happy for the rain so that the yellow haze around here will be GONE!!! I can wait another week to get on the water. Just want the pollen gone!!

• Like 1