Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Storage compartment dividers/grip tape/?

oldjeep

Curious what folks do in the storage compartments under the seats and beside the motor to keep their stuff from sliding all over the place. My boat has the snap out carpets so there is nothing in the compartments except the semi textured floor. When I took the boat over to the deal on wed I found that my spare prop bag/toolkit and a couple other things I put under the passenger side bench had wound up in the passenger seat compartment.

Seems like some dividers, straps, Velcro, etc might be needed to keep everything from bouncing around when the boat is in the water.

Yup, but they had an email for a free sample so I'll take a look and see if it'll work.

Website might be terrible, but they 2-day shipped to me and the product looks great.

The dino grip stuff is awesome. I used it as a transom saver (as opposed to the bulkier options) and put a couple strips on my trailer fenders for footing. I don't know how good it would be for keeping things from sliding, but I've never tried it in that application.

I've also found a few good uses for these:

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=1337

Site may be "terrible" but the stuff works in so many applications. Well worth the asking price. Have been using it for 8 years minimum. Holds up great, stuff does not slide around. I spray mine w 303 and seems to hold up even better. I have used in on my side by side RZR, trailers, trucks, tractors, and steps. Made a custom fiberglass swim deck for our MC 205 and covered it and it held up great for 5yrs w all the abuse of boards ect...