Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Domednumbers worth it for a Seadoo?

I've put registration numbers from Domednumbers on all our Malibus and really like them. I'm trying to decide if its worth the extra cost to put them on the Seadoo we bought last summer. They do make them in the Seadoo font. Just wondering what other members of the crew that own a PWC have done for registration numbers.

Worth it if you have to ask. Means you care enough.

My numbers aren't domed, but they are font matched and drop shadowed on my boat. Local sign guy would probably charge $20-30 for a similar set. Did my whole boat 2) 40" side decals, 1) 30" transom decal and 2) reg numbers all silver with black drop shadow for just over $100.

I bought nice dual color shaded font from Overtons to match my Sea Doo. Defintely worth the extra $$$. Wanted it to look nice. Go for it, especially if your gonna keep it for a while.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Definitely won't put mailbox letters on it but there are some really nice alternatives that i'll have to check out that could be a little cheaper than domes.

Will do. Thanks.

Try 3dlettering.com

:rockon:

Half the price & the same quality. Plus they have given me great customer service.