Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 Wakesurf Highlight Video

RayRay

And queue afun 3...2...1...

What else can one say but.....AWESOME!

Imagine if the original Malibu Surfgate videos were like this. They would have sold triple the amount of boats.

Once again, great job!

Well, I took my IPad to a party today. My wife could not believe it. I showed this video to about 15 people, during an Easter egg hunt. Once again, my wife could not believe it. Everyone was in Shock n Awe! I was answering questions the rest of the day!!!

• Like 2

Way cool. She's awesome, I really want to try it! What camera do you have?

gopro hero 2, I hear the new hero 3 + is sick. I should probably upgrade.

Ditto on so many comments but had to throw in on this one,,,WELL DONE :clap: Riding, vid, wave set up, editing. Very nice. Uh,,did I mention the riding??? Meredith sheds, nice effortless looking style, but so many of us who surf now know the body and foot control it takes to look that good, (well, maybe not look that good, we just want to think we do) Great post man Kudos to ya and Meredith