Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Best....Boardco, Towanza, or Evo?

Afun

if you get on Evo's mailing list, there are sometimes coupon deals that really can't be beat by anyone anywhere. And for me (west coast) the free shipping is usually here in 2 days (wakemakers too, yay!)

I'm not sure about the others but Cory from evo is highly accessible, very good to work with and stands by his product 100%. Customer service from the others might be as good but not better because it is not possible to get better customer service than you get from Cory.

I would not hesitate to buy anything from evo and the prices are fair.

I agree with shawndoggy, great deals and customer service from evo. Also I'm pretty sure both evo and boardco price match, don't know anything about towanza.

Evo has amazing customer service - bought a board last year, it came with a crack and they 2 day aired a replacement so we could board that weekend no questions asked!!

Evo. Sign up for their emails. Occasionally they'll send out an extra discount on outlet items, that's where the big savings are at. So far I've purchased 2 wakeboards, bindings, and a surfer from them and couldn't be happier.

It depends on what kind of product you are looking for. I dont think any of them work with smaller wakesurf companies like Soulcraft.

Any good online shop offers free shipping and price matches.

It depends on what kind of product you are looking for. I dont think any of them work with smaller wakesurf companies like Soulcraft.

Correct! I forget about Cal Marine Sports....you have the best wakesurf boards

Buy local! Support your local dealer or board shop! You may save a few bucks buying from an on-line retailer, but you cannot beat the customer service of your local board shop.

• Like 2

The only issue I have with my local shop is that they don't carry high end boards. Most of what they have are midrange stuff and I usually lean toward the higher end.

Buy local! Support your local dealer or board shop! You may save a few bucks buying from an on-line retailer, but you cannot beat the customer service of your local board shop.

Buying a new vest from GW today...they got some nice stuff in and going surfing around 1, hopefully

Any calibrated piscus boards this year?

By the way the Futures CTG fins were awesome on the Soulcraft. The stock F4's were terrible. I also purchased the Black Stix F4 V2 like you recommended. I hope to try them out today. I have also drooped to 190 from 217 back in March 2013. That should help!!

I'm doing about half cup of roids, lol

Edited by Afun

Oh how nice it must be to have that option...

• Like 2

I'm all for buying local, but I'm not paying double to buy a product from a shop locally.

How about the dealer or board shop support the local riders and charge a reasonable price? They don't get to charge $100 bucks more for something I can buy online just because they are local. I bought a boat from the dealer, I think I spent enough money to get a fair price on a board, bindings, or rope and handle.

I'm all for buying local, but I'm not paying double to buy a product from a shop locally.

How about the dealer or board shop support the local riders and charge a reasonable price? They don't get to charge $100 bucks more for something I can buy online just because they are local. I bought a boat from the dealer, I think I spent enough money to get a fair price on a board, bindings, or rope and handle.

Understood, guess my local shops don't price gouge.