Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2014 T22 Build

Raimie

Very excited to see an Axis page! Here are some pics from the factory and the first time I got to see my new boat. I am taking delivery on May 2nd and am super excited!

eh16kk.jpg

2uogyyv.jpg

2ni4m5j.jpg

27xqxj7.jpg

15sa803.jpg

ay6jx0.jpg

15g3rsm.jpg

t4tkdc.jpg

1k9yg.jpg

i41g1v.jpg

2hrhkxk.jpg

4kutf5.jpg

Edited by Raimie
  • Like 2

Very good looking boat. I'd check the spacing on the very front cushion against the bow, the gap is different on both sides. Had a bad spacing issue on my A24 with a couple side bow cushions. Axis needs a better QC person to check for such things.

• 3 weeks later...
ahopkins22LSV

She looks great on the water Raimie! Good to finally meet you too. Glad they got you guys taken care of, I am sure you kids are asking when they get to go out in the new boat!

I had to look at that first pic like 4 times to figure out that you are in the boat!

Really, really like this boat. Looks like more freeboard than a vlx?

I had to look at that first pic like 4 times to figure out that you are in the boat!

Really, really like this boat. Looks like more freeboard than a vlx?

Thanks! That's actually my dealer in the pic... more to come when I get the boat out on my lake :)

• 1 month later...

Hey Raimie

Great shot

I love the ear to ear grim on your face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha thanks! I couldn't help it... we had the boat weighted right and was able to do a lot of ropeless riding for the first time behind the new boat...I am still smiling :) Edited by Raimie

Haha thanks! I couldn't help it... we had the boat weighted right and was able to do a lot of ropeless riding for the first time behind the new boat...I am still smiling :)

What was your surf set up and speed?