Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Next Malibu on Order (Has Arrived)...2014 23 LSV

thtrog

Yes... a super duper thick sticker!

20140518_214233_zpszbmtu1j0.jpg

You'd think for a $100k they could at least use their CNC machine an engrave the logo in the aluminum. Just sayin! It actually might look better without the decal Edited by Sunscape fan

Cory is correct, It's nice I've just never had preference for the pop-up bow light. I do want thank Cory for recommending the saltwater option on the racks and tower knobs. I can already tell with the anodized coating there will be no maintenance other than wiping down.

IMG_4187_zpsfe29d622.jpg

• Like 3

I bet those anodized racks match the finish on the new grab handles a little better too. They appear to be moving away from chrome and SS. I bet the metal bars in the walk-thru to the bow will be changed next.

• Like 2

straight pimpin'. Refined but b.a. at the same time.

Yep, like Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. Classy but likes to party.

Seriously might be a candidate for boat of the year. No offense to anyone else, but dang.

And I just scrolled up and saw the white trailer fenders....some modern day bad***ery mixed with old school hot rod flavor on this one.

Edited by jk13

Yes, sweet boat...I am going to have to go home now and check my grab handles and compare...those look different but will have to take a look.

Again sweet boat, that is a clean colour combo and that black flake is awesome.

Here's a change for '14 that I like and would be worth doing, hinged seat over the transmission access. It uses lift-off hinges, just remove the port corner seat and shift the center seat to remove when needed.

IMG_4206_zps0fc841ff.jpg

ahopkins22LSV

Can you comment on the difference in sound between the standard flapper exhaust and the ste exhaust?

I just switched - it is hard to notice a difference in IMO. I think our new boat is slightly quieter at ski speeds, but not a huge difference IMO. They look great though!

You guys did such a BA job on this boat. I love how the black shines like crazy in the sun but then mellows out at the right angle or in not perfect sunny weather. I really want to order a new TXi with the black flake and vapor blue :)

I really want to order a new TXi with the black flake and vapor blue :)

Life is short... just do it!

Honestly, you're never going to know what it looks like unless YOU build it. ;-)

• Like 2

Is the black flake on the Malibu boat builder? I didn't see it on there....or is it a special order thing?

Special order. From what I understand, they will make any color a flake, it's just a matter of $$$.