Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Next Malibu on Order (Has Arrived)...2014 23 LSV

thtrog

That is Rueben Red diamond plate and accents on the trailer. First impression I like it, but will see how it all comes together when the boat's unwrapped. The projects on the list are stereo, SeaDek flooring, and rear ballast install. First agenda is to get some time on the water!

• Like 2

Gorgeous... that thing just pops. As I predicted, I really love how the white on the rear/bottom ties into and balances the white on the top/front.

Well done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Oh that Reuben red is GORGEOUS! Congrats on picking it up. Very classy and clean looking set up, on the water and on the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie, that boat is just sick... (Yes at 42 years old I just said sick!)

More importantly how are you liking the wakeboard wake? I saw a board on the rack in your picture... Do you get to ride behind it or did your boys? I know you would have a good feel for the wake seeing as you have owned a variety of wakesetters. Wake still clean at lower speeds?

Edited by Fman

Turned out awesome. Love the black flake. Mine sprayed 5-5 so I am about a week behind you. Your pics have me very excited. Have you deployed the slider bimini yet.

Oh yeah the trailer is bad a$$. Kind of regretting getting a standard trailer but I only use it for winter storage. I guess I will take only pics in water so no one laughs at trailer.

Sent into space with tapatalk

Edited by ktrent

Eddie, that boat is just sick... (Yes at 42 years old I just said sick!)

More importantly how are you liking the wakeboard wake? I saw a board on the rack in your picture... Do you get to ride behind it or did your boys? I know you would have a good feel for the wake seeing as you have owned a variety of wakesetters. Wake still clean at lower speeds?

Thanks Travis! The wakeboard wake is very nice, today was the first time running stock ballast and wedge. My son has been ridinf taking it easy and from my prospective it has lots of potential. I did run as slow as 20 today and it was super clean, if I had read this post I would have dropped down more. After being out the last 3 days I can can tell you I like the boat a lot and can't wait to get some surfing in soon.

Turned out awesome. Love the black flake. Mine sprayed 5-5 so I am about a week behind you. Your pics have me very excited. Have you deployed the slider bimini yet. Oh yeah the trailer is bad a$$. Kind of regretting getting a standard trailer but I only use it for winter storage. I guess I will take only pics in water so no one laughs at trailer. Sent into space with tapatalk

Thanks! I think the black flake is going to be very popular, I've been requesting it prior years. Can't wait to see your boat too, congrats! Don't sweat the trailer, makes perfect sense in your case.

Here are a couple of changes not sure anyone has shown. There's a new grab/tow bar on the transom and new grab handles in the interior.

Our 23 has the new grab handles and the same tow bar design, but the tow bar has a chrome finish and doesn't have the Malibu logo. I find it interesting that Malibu seems to upgrade little things throughout the model year. Edited by WakeSwagger