Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Before and after tint pic

AJWest

20% Llumar tint. Local guy been in business for years in my little town. He showed me a photo album of boats he'd done with curved windshields. Can't beat it for $75 and top of line Llumar tint.

20% Llumar tint. Local guy been in business for years in my little town. He showed me a photo album of boats he'd done with curved windshields. Can't beat it for $75 and top of line Llumar tint.

Wow!! $75 is hard to beat, our LSV's are a little more tricky with the curve in the corners, I think we're looking at $200-250

I really wish I could do this, it looks very cool but I do far too much driving at night...

I'm out way past dark at least half the time. Stay with 20% or 30% and you're still good. 30% would be very subtle during the day, just enough to help with some glare but will be totally okay at night

Even with no tint I'm standing looking over the windshield to avoid any possible blindspots while navigating at night so that's why I didn't have a problem with 5% limo, my vRide was 20% and I liked it but I still didn't trust looking through it at night.

• Like 2

Even with no tint I'm standing looking over the windshield to avoid any possible blindspots while navigating at night so that's why I didn't have a problem with 5% limo, my vRide was 20% and I liked it but I still didn't trust looking through it at night.

I feel like there is so much glare to begin with I rarely look through the glass at night. Tint wont affect me at all, other than the obvious benefits!