Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

You Like our Malibu Deck Boats?

Ndawg12

That looks very good! It all ties in together nicely.

That tint looks amazing. Good job on that.

Thanks guys, it's really dark compared to the 20% on my vRide!! Definitely not seeing through it at night.

Looks great!

Now get those graphics and mail box letters off of there and put some decent reg numbers under the rub rail. :Tease3:

Ha!! I don't want to draw any more attention from the po-po. My mailbox letters will remain :biggrin:

5%? looks awesome

yeah 5%, just an fyi to anyone. The tint, especially the darker you go, will show the imperfections in your windshield. I contacted my tint guy about a 4" scratch in, what I thought was the tint but ended up being in the glass and I never noticed it.

Yeah, but I don't need Nitrous getting on me for over extending myself. :Tease3:

I think Ruffdog took care of that, he said what I've wanted to say for a long time now!!

I think Ruffdog took care of that, he said what I've wanted to say for a long time now!!

Dang... What'd I miss?

Nevermind. Thanks search feature! :)

Edited by UWSkier

image_zps10f7d1e4.jpg

Nate,

IT LOOKS GREAT MAN!!!!! We were down around you on Saturday for a get together with friends.....all I could think about was how much more I would have rather been at home on the lake in 80+ weather!!!! I see you made the best of the day!!

Got mine back from Steve @ TNT tonight. The work looked great in his shop. Looking fwd to getting them on the boat and out in the sun.

Tint1_zps1b437c9c.jpg

Tint2_zps4854b9b9.jpg

Edited by MotoGPTy
  • Like 2

Looks great on the water too, how's the new prop?

Thanks man!! Have not loaded up yet but there is an appreciable difference in unloaded hole shot. I can send the boys unknowingly from wind shield to rear cushions a little faster than the 1235 could, that's my only measurement for now :biggrin:

Edited by Ndawg12
  • Like 2

Got mine back from Steve @ TNT tonight. The work looked great in his shop. Looking fwd to getting them on the boat and out in the sun.

I'm sure he appreciated the fact yours has the seam on it too. I'm sure it made his life allot easier. Looks really good BTW..