Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone need pictures?

Fishn4four

I'm flying home to TN on Tuesday and will be going straight over to the factory from the airport to get a peek at my new T22 on the production line. If anyone has a boat that is in production right now too, I will grab some photos of it if you want. Just let me know what I'm looking for...

I think you are a week to early for mine. I was told production starts on mine the 14th and rack date around the 23rd. But if you happen to see a 23 LSV that looks something like my profile pic snap some for me please.

I will look for it meyjr. As far as getting pictures of all the boats is a pretty tall order.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I will look for it meyjr. As far as getting pictures of all the boats is a pretty tall order.

Thanks! I'd love to take a trip out and see it myself but when I brought it up to wife she said NO! She just doesn't get it.

I hear you, share some good ones please!

Tall order is in my garage.

I think pics of the factory are great, get as many as you can!

2011-07-16190826.jpg

• Like 2

No luck meyjr. Boats are in the production line for about 3 days. Mine was sprayed on the 3rd and tested in the water yesterday.

Tall order is in my garage.

I think pics of the factory are great, get as many as you can!

2011-07-16190826.jpg

I feel like you've been reading threads for the last 18 months just itching to post this pic (love it btw)!

• Like 2

No luck meyjr. Boats are in the production line for about 3 days. Mine was sprayed on the 3rd and tested in the water yesterday.

I figured it was a week too early. Thanks for looking.

I feel like you've been reading threads for the last 18 months just itching to post this pic (love it btw)!

Closer to 3 years...but I knew I would get my chance!