Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got it home

oldjeep

"Very nice"

All you have to do now is get the Kia out and the truck in next to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, truck lives in the driveway. My wife's Kia is going to have to sit outside after next weekend when I grab the old boat from the cabin and put it beside the Malibu until it gets sold.

Congrats!!!

That's the best feeling when you pull your boat in to it's new home.

I remember when I brought my baby home for the first time...... :cry:

Edited by Rmack

Very nice looking VTX! I have been debating getting that Fulton jack, how is it pushing the boat around in the driveway?

The jack rolls very well, with it being a tandem you don't have much choice but to got relatively straight but we pushed the boat in the last 8 feet or so and the jack wheels didn't have any trouble with the little jump up from the driveway to the garage slab.

Was glad to see that it fit height wise and lengthwise without folding in the tongue.

Very nice! Can you give me an idea on the dimensions of your garage?

We are preparing to have a garage built, and I want to make sure I can accommodate a Malibu. Not having covered boat storage has been the one thing holding me back from buying a new boat.

Very nice! Can you give me an idea on the dimensions of your garage?

We are preparing to have a garage built, and I want to make sure I can accommodate a Malibu. Not having covered boat storage has been the one thing holding me back from buying a new boat.

25ft deep and 22 feet wide with a standard 16x7 garage door, service door beside that. Don't know what the ceiling height is but it is just enough to stand the tower up (if my skis are not in the way)

The VTX just fits without folding the tongue - about 2" between the wall and the platform and then this close to the door.

post-22501-0-90033100-1397139876_thumb.j

Edited by oldjeep

Got it home part 2 - picked up the old boat at my folks summer place and need to get it all shiny for the craigslist crazies. Nice to have a 2 boat garage but it would be nicer if the one on the left was headed to a new home. Wife and daughter goofing around in front of them.

post-22501-0-77739900-1397334950_thumb.j

Got it home part 2 - picked up the old boat at my folks summer place and need to get it all shiny for the craigslist crazies. Nice to have a 2 boat garage but it would be nicer if the one on the left was headed to a new home. Wife and daughter goofing around in front of them.

And as soon as it returned it is gone. First craigslister who showed up to look at the Bayliner on Sunday came back today and bought it.