Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu flag/banner/etc

wakebrdr94

This is great I keep asking my dealer to bring some signage and flags for my Wake the World Oregon event,So I just purchased a few banners, I will let you know what kind of quality they are,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I ordered the flag to fly on my houseboat. Was it wrong of me to expect both sides to be printed for 60 bucks? It would be fine hanging on a wall but not so much on the flag pole.

Only one side of the flag is printed? That makes no sense. Im in for a group buy if they would print on both sides. The designs look great.

Printed side

image_zpsa1ebdfc9.jpg

Back side

image_zpsfebab958.jpg

Both pics the pole would be on the left, so the second pic is backwards. Maybe I am being to picky but I have cheap pirate flags u can read from either side.

Correction pole on right of second pic but still reads backwards

Edited by rushrush1

Just received my Malibu Banner, Better then I expected for 45.00

Is that the Matte or Gloss? Once I get my covered storage spot next week I may see if I can attach the 10' banner across the top/front of it. It's 12' wide but I think there are 2 spots between poles so I am not sure if I have a way to attach both ends. But if so it will mark my spot!

Those look cool but wish they had the logo on both sides as others mentioned.

What TWO size flags would be best?

• 8" x 12"
  • 12" x 18"
  • 16" x 24"
  • 2' x 3'
  • 2.5' x 4'
  • 3' x 5'
  • 4' x 6'

3' x 5' and 16"x24"

The big "shoreline" flags are the same, one side. Have to make sure it's positioned right I guessqypu6ute.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wakebrdr94