Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Response LXi -- What's a good price

Interacsol

Hi All,

Looking at a 2007 Malibu RLXi. 340 hours. Tower w/lights, speakers, and racks, power wedge, PP. Excellent shape. Dealer is asking $40K.

What would be a reasonable purchase price to negotiate toward?

Thanks!

That is what I payed for mine out the door in 07. I do not have a lot of extras no tower. But your location may have something to do with it.

There were a couple 07 Silver Anniversary Hammerheads out there recently for 40k +/-.

I agree with needing more details on location, options, and condition, but 32-36k seems ballpark.

There were a couple 07 Silver Anniversary Hammerheads out there recently for 40k +/-.

I agree with needing more details on location, options, and condition, but 32-36k seems ballpark.

There is one of those locally for 42K - but it has been for sale all winter

Here is one in BC Canada.

I was hoping to buy the tower and all off of this fellow, would bring the pice of the boat down.

any takers on a shared buy? T3 and all to me, boat to other.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/boa/4373856045.html

Take the money that you were going to spend on the Shelby convertible, buy that boat, I'll help you take off the tower and put it on your boat, sell the other boat, and buy the Shelby. It's that simple

Take the money that you were going to spend on the Shelby convertible, buy that boat, I'll help you take off the tower and put it on your boat, sell the other boat, and buy the Shelby. It's that simple

Believe you me it's on my mind! Not to sure I want to tie up that much capital without

a buyer for the boat.

Also sorry for the high jack.

Believe you me it's on my mind! Not to sure I want to tie up that much capital without

a buyer for the boat.

Also sorry for the high jack.

I just think you will be waiting for a long time to get that tower, if you could get that boat for wholesale I think you could pull it off.

See how easy it sounds when it's not my money, sorry again for the hijack

• Like 1