Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

24 MXZ finally home

DarkSide

Pook77...750's from wakemakers should arrive today, water temp is already 70 degrees....Game On!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Edited by DarkSide

You should never ever ever have 1 second buyers remorse! That boat is simply amazing and bad freaking a**...

Very happy for you. Man, will you love it!

Love the colors! I have no balls to go all red flake, but holy crap that is just amazeballs!

By the way...prepare for all the "fishing boat" flake comments...tell them ...yeah..you fish..but only while surfing..

Edited by Cipro

We go to canyon, it is closer to us from queen creek. Plus it is usually a little less crowded. I like the size of saguaro better so we will likely go there more this year. Especially as we are just learning to surf.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Edited by DarkSide

Beautiful boat.....I just picked up a 247 lsv myself and cant wait to get some surfing in this summer. Bet that thing throws a monster wake sacked out plus the surf gate on top of that!

Edited by rjones

Congrats man! Saw the photos earlier today on Marine Max's FB page. Hope to see you out there! Not power turning of course... :)

Beautiful boat! Where do you ride? I'm at Saguaro pretty much every weekend, so maybe we'll see you.

every weekend? How is it that we haven't cross paths yet? I'm usually out at saguaro on Sunday mornings. Sometimes Saturdays.

every weekend? How is it that we haven't cross paths yet? I'm usually out at saguaro on Sunday mornings. Sometimes Saturdays.

Ok, ok, so I haven't been out lately…I am building a new 52 x 30 house for my boat now, so I have it stored out at another location. I will see you soon and get properly introduced.