Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

88 in Apex NC!

eyekode

I de winterized our boat yesterday and put her on the lake. Water temp is still too low for me but the ride was great! Had to share :)

• Like 3

Already been out twice and got in. It did suck having to drain the water again both times.

Hopefully we're done with all this cold weather for good.

I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to drive our sportster!

The water was smooth but the kids were screaming for bumps :)

Edited by eyekode

Same here. Couldn't make the 3/1 date but did get the nice weather between the storms. No heater so I had to break out the wrenches.

I can assure you that the water is not 76 even right now. Pretty sure that goes for any lake in NC. Maybe a small portion of Belews but that would be it.

Which lake and what temperature?

In 2007 we were on Harris March 28th, 86 air, 76 water. The heater helps.

Lake Jordan. Army corp website said 54 degree water.

Can't wait till it gets a little warmer!!

Never stopped riding this year. It's not bad at all with a drysuit and a sunny day. Rode at Falls on Wednesday in a 3/2. Will be out on Falls again on Saturday.

Wow! That a dedication :) We have had a cold winter!

Lake Jordan. Army corp website said 54 degree water.Can't wait till it gets a little warmer!!

That is to cold for this time of year, better warm up soon!