Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Power Wedge wiring on an '08

Mitchmoeller

I have the '08 247 with the MUX switches and controller. Coming out of my MUX controller I have a black and a white wire for wedge control and it looks like the wedge circuit has a 30amp fuse on the controller board. I lose the two wires leaving the controller. Anyone know where they go from there. Do they go directly to the actuators. I have seen some posts about a "wedge control module". I want to activate the wedge with a carlon rocker rather than through the MUX switches which I hate. Thanks

From what I could find the Lenco wedge control module on our 08's is built into the Medallion main controller.

I would be really interested in what you work out. I would like to by-pass the MUX switches also.

Have done this and works great but you lose the wedge indicator dial (shows position of wedge) but I think I may have a solution. Will let you know if it works

Edited by BaBaLoO