Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking to buy any gear (just bought a MALIBU!)

dreamingbig

Just bought a 96 PURPLE MALIBU and need some equipment...looking for a wakeboard for kids, or adult (not looking to spend much money as it would be for friends, family learning), water skis, trainer skis for kids, wake surf board, fat sacks (ballast), pump for sack, wake skate, wet suit for woman size 7, towable tubes, ropes, hydroslide big disk (around 41" diameter, wood, we used to use one called the star board, had a big star on it) I don't really need life jackets unless you have an awesome one for cheap to throw in on a deal. Thank you for your time~

Congrats, you must be so stoked. You are going to have so much fun house boating and wake boarding and stuff. Now you have to learn how to do all the maintenance yourself so you know it's done right. Don't worry cause we all have your back and you are now on the best site with the greatest people on the face of the earth.

• Like 1

I have most of the things you are looking for including 2 round discs for trick skiing. But this all depends on where you are located. The shipping costs could exceed the savings. I am located in So. Calif. If it is close to where you can come by, it will be a good day for you. If not, the costs will be too great. Steve [email protected]

I have a set of trainer skiis, pair of adult skiis, wakeboard without bindings, ski rope, towable - 1 person, and a handful of life jackets from newborn to adult. Please let me know where you are because as mentioned above shipping could be more than the cost of the items.

And congrats on the boat!

Edited by heatherblair