Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who is ready?

jjackkrash

Bill, whats your plan for spraying the 303?

Just going to do it on the boat on a nice, dry day one evening this week. Bought the 303 from Amazon a couple weeks ago.

-

Bill

Not to make you northerners jealous (well maybe a little). Went to a Trinity River @ Riverside today. 80 air temp and 68 water temp. Great Day!

I am almost at the 50hr oil change mark already!!!! We have been going non stop since February (minus the rain days).. Just another reason that Texas is God's country :)

Edited by kerpluxal

I was 220 last Oct. Now I'm just below 200 lbs .....trying for another 25 before June

Hey thats great! So now your ready to get at it barefooting.........???

So how/what did you do to lose?? Thinking I'm going to have to sew my mouth shut! Lol....

Back to this forum. Pulled off the dust cover on the BU yesterday, shes in the garage, got in her, turned on the tunes, yes batteries

had a charge and thought to myself, the next nice day it's time to pull her out and light her up in the driveway.

Did my own 500 hour service all day Saturday and on the water Sunday. Air 77 water in the low 50's. lame picture but I had to show that our season has officially started.

post-12198-0-38390900-1396277209_thumb.j

Edited by windy1

What lake windy1? Here in Wichita it was gusting to 45mph!! We decided to go out Saturday instead. We are just breaking ours in though. No pulls yet!!

Not to make you northerners jealous (well maybe a little). Went to a Trinity River @ Riverside today. 80 air temp and 68 water temp. Great Day!

Just think of the fun you are missing not being able to drill through 32" of ice to go fishing when it is 20 below, standing around a fire you built on the middle of your lake.

I got the first run in today. The course was mostly submerged so I just free skied to shake out the cobwebs. I should be nice and sore tomorrow.

Man, us Cali people are almost as spoiled as the FL boys! Even hitching rides I have gotten out half a dozen times in the past month. Delta is already up to 63 degrees since there is no snow runoff. I will not get in without the drysuit but bet your balls there are people trunking it.

Hey thats great! So now your ready to get at it barefooting.........???

So how/what did you do to lose?? Thinking I'm going to have to sew my mouth shut! Lol....

Back to this forum. Pulled off the dust cover on the BU yesterday, shes in the garage, got in her, turned on the tunes, yes batteries

had a charge and thought to myself, the next nice day it's time to pull her out and light her up in the driveway.

I just tried to drink water most of the time, instead of coke or beer and tried not to be such a pig. I cheat a little on the weekend, but it's crunch time as the weathers getting better so I think I'm going to start working out too. As far as the footing goes.............if I get to 175, it's a possibility. Edited by Vettesetter Z06

We are close. Boat has come out of storage. Dealer is going to square it away while I'm out of town this weekend and coming week. So I should be on the water next weekend. I am literally counting the days. I am jealous of all you lucky guys that have made it out a half dozen times or more just hitching rides...

It snowed here today, but it's already melted away. Lake opens May 1st, boat goes in for rest of stereo install on April 15th

Edited by CJAY

It snowed here today, but it's already melted away. Lake opens May 1st, boat goes in for rest of stereo install on April 15th

You must be getting anxious!!! We have had ours out twice now!! Wasn't pleasant as far as having to wear coats, but at least we don't have ice!!