Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who is ready?

jjackkrash

We just got the e-mail that the balls have surfaced and the lilly pads that define our course and protect it from rollers are coming back. I'm changing the oil and de-winterizing tomorrow and hopefully if the rain stops we'll hit the course monday. I'm starting this year at 205 pounds rather than the usual 220+ so I'm feeling pretty good about the start of the ski season.

Who is ready?

Edited by jjackkrash

Long Lake. Going Monday.

That is the lake I go too, been going there the last four years. You may have seen me out last year foiling with a blue and white Response LX.

Edited by CumminsBu

All, yes, I have seen you. I'm in an American Skier Volante and spend most of the time in the course, although my wife and boy come occasionally and I pull him with the ski skimmer (he's in kindergarten) in the main lake.

My wife won't drive the course down there, so I free ski on the main lake. Mostly in the early morning or later in the evening after all the crazies have left. I don't plan on breaking the boat out until after Easter or if the air temp gets stead into the 60s. This time of year I go with my buddy out on Lake Washington. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Keith

My balls haven't surfaced, and I'm not ready. :rofl:

Thats because your snorting to much of that nitouse ox........

:Tease3:.....lol...lol.....lol.....

I bad.....

• Like 2

My wife won't drive the course down there, so I free ski on the main lake. Mostly in the early morning or later in the evening after all the crazies have left. I don't plan on breaking the boat out until after Easter or if the air temp gets stead into the 60s. This time of year I go with my buddy out on Lake Washington. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Keith

Let me know if you want a tow in the course. I'll tow you anytime we are out there.

Edited by jjackkrash

Not to make you northerners jealous (well maybe a little). Went to a Trinity River @ Riverside today. 80 air temp and 68 water temp. Great Day!

It's snowing outside. I'll pass on any.boating activities.

Just woke up to more snow too here in Calgary.....Instead we booked a trip to Miami for skiing ad surfing. Couldn't wait until may. :woot:

I'm going nuts. I've been dieting hard since Jan. to get down to skiing weight and I'm about ready to lose it. Low cal, no carb is a hideous way to live your life. I need to get back behind the boat soon or I'm going to do something drastic. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a break from the rain and all will be right with the world again.

Edited by jjackkrash
  • Like 1

I'm going nuts. I've been dieting hard since Jan. to get down to skiing weight and I'm about ready to lose it. Low cal, no carb is a hideous way to live your life. I need to get back behind the boat soon or I'm going to do something drastic. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a break from the rain and all will be right with the world again.

I hear Ya! Have the same problem. Weight! I was @ 205 lbs last Sept. Now sitting at just below 220 lbs.

Hitting the pool three times a week, this better work.....Boatings just a round the corner, I hope if this rain ever stops.

I hear Ya! Have the same problem. Weight! I was @ 205 lbs last Sept. Now sitting at just below 220 lbs.

Hitting the pool three times a week, this better work.....Boatings just a round the corner, I hope if this rain ever stops.

Its mostly about what goes in your mouth. I don't have a problem working hard in the gym, but I have trouble putting the fork down and I love pastries. But I figure every five pounds of extra fat costs about a 3rd of a pass at least, so that $h*t has got to come off no matter how bad dieting sucks.

Storage wrap off boat, battery on charger,gear being prepped and 14" of ice on the lake still. Going to Texas the beginning of

May and was hoping to get a few runs in before going down.

Went up to Sandpoint to pick up the boat from storage & bring it home today. Still lots to do before I am ready to ride..... reassemble the tower & bimini, got the locking gas caps in & they need to be installed, plus I have a heater snorkel to install. And spray the cover with 303. Oh, and 2 little chips in the white gelcoat that need to be filled, both back by the swimstep.

20140330_145350_zpstngw8rk2.jpg

Looks funny with no tower. :lol:

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I was 220 last Oct. Now I'm just below 200 lbs .....trying for another 25 before June

I was 220 last Oct. Now I'm just below 200 lbs .....trying for another 25 before June

You were 220 six months ago and are trying to get down to 175? Impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk