Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Most Common " Big Time " States Being Represented....on TMC

Afun

ahopkins22LSV

Not to create more work for Wakegirl, but instead of counting the paid users, maybe count the actual posts up by state of origination. That would be a an interesting way of measuring actual contribution by state instead of simply representation.

Another interesting analysis might be to count up most posts by a single user in their first year. My money is on afun, who's averaging close to 5 posts a day. Impressive.

Edit... on second thought ahopkins is killing it too.

I have no life and I try to keep myself sane on these forums during this loooooooong winter :crazy:

Except for the shame of wrecking Pete's map, it would be fun to hack the map and move everyone to FL. My dot keeps falling off, anyway.

Since Canada is a state now, do they have to buy their health insurance?

Not to create more work for Wakegirl, but instead of counting the paid users, maybe count the actual posts up by state of origination. That would be a an interesting way of measuring actual contribution by state instead of simply representation.

Another interesting analysis might be to count up most posts by a single user in their first year. My money is on afun, who's averaging close to 5 posts a day. Impressive.

Edit... on second thought ahopkins is killing it too.

Yeah, sorry, not gonna do it. I'm moving to a temporary living situation tomorrow, start an internship on Monday as well as online classes. You guys will have to be happy with what I gave you. :)

ahopkins22LSV

Except for the shame of wrecking Pete's map, it would be fun to hack the map and move everyone to FL. My dot keeps falling off, anyway.

Since Canada is a state now, do they have to buy their health insurance?

My pin keeps falling off too. :dontknow:

Yeah, sorry, not gonna do it. I'm moving to a temporary living situation tomorrow, start an internship on Monday as well as online classes. You guys will have to be happy with what I gave you. :)

I am good with the top 5 :thumbup:

There are no lakes in WI. Everyone, please stay out.

The won't let me into WI they said something about having too many teeth and not enough blaze orange clothing :dontknow:

:Tease3:

• Like 1

There's no other TX people on here? Hello! It was 80 here yesterday!

There are several TX here. Also, since everything is bigger in Texas and we all carry guns I can officially say if you don't live in Texas, Good we don't need ya LOL!

No pot holes in areas that actually know how to maintain. And thanks I will keep the Tigers, Red Wings, Lions, and Pistons, UofM Sports, MSU Sports. Our 46,199 lakes, the Great Lakes, and abundance of nature forests. You can keep Cleveland, your flat farm land and your 65mph speed limit.

+1000!

I will say however that there are some beautiful places in the southern part of OH.

I'm laughing so hard at that right now, that's hilarious. :rofl::rofl: Let's just say that the gap between MI & OH is very, very close. Much closer than the gap between OH & WA, or between MI & the one at #6. But props to the midwest, you guys also represent well.

I counted paid members, not total registrations or active members. To try & do that....it would take me some time to just figure out the query, & then the board would have to translate the IP addresses. I'm not sure I want to do that to the server. I think that it's close enough to be close enough. :biggrin:

Hmm... Well my official address on Wakegirls file is probably Illinois but all of my boating is in Michigan. I think next time I up my registration I'll have to put in my Michigan address.

• Like 1

I'm joint, TX and Canada. I'll swing for TX though as the weather is better at the moment. I was golfing on Sunday in 75 and got a sunburn, then came back to work in snow and -15f. :rant::throwpc:

Edited by TheKiwi

You can keep Cleveland, your flat farm land and your 65mph speed limit.

LOL, I never defended Ohio but the Michigan pride is funny. Plenty of flat land in Michigan too. Ohio has 70MPH speed limits in a number of places now. At least Cleveland isn't Detroit.