Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix One

mrnate450r

Go to evo.com and compare them. They have a compare button on thier website. It looks like the ATR has a slider base, the Time Bomb is the advanced board, and the Modello is intermediate. This is just my evaulation based on evo.com comparison. I have never ridden any of the the three. I know there are some reviews on wakeworld if you can to go over there and read about them.

ATR is slider base, modello is standard foam core, time bomb is "special core" (supposedly bigger pop). All are the same shape so as a novice you wont notice any difference between the 3. I'd go with ATR so you can use it at cable to and not beat it up as bad.

I just bought the ATR and like it a lot so far. I ride mostly boat but I do have cable parks near by so I got the ATR due to the sintered (slider) base. The ATR is a little tougher than the modello and the time bomb is a little lighter and tougher than the ATR.

Here's a little older video, I think the shapes are the same from 2012 until now but I might be wrong.

Here's mine, sorry for the pose, I was a little pumped up.

1098062_704045333280_564562758_n.jpg

Edited by petrie141