Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

thanks malibu love new boat

cowboybarefooter

just wanted to say thanks to midwest malibu rep chris and valley marine for showing my family and me what classy people and malibues are are all about. we finaly got our new sunscape and we just love it we took some pictures but having trouble putting onto our cumputor i hope malibu knows what an asset CHRIS IS to the team of malibu with VALLEY MARINE jason,andy and his wife are great to deal with here in nebraska. we would like to get together with some other bu owners at some evants this summer . thanks again and pictures will be coming soon. (CHRIS IF YOU READ THIS THANKS GOT YOUR CARD TODAY)

cowboybarefooter,

Quick call the police. Apparently some scoundrel has stolen all of the punctuation keys off of your keyboard, not to mention the 'shift' key... Shocking.gif ...Man, that's hard to read. :lol:

Congrats on your new boat. :) Good luck on getting your missing keys back... Biggrin.gif

cowboybarefooter,

Quick call the police. Apparently some scoundrel has stolen all of the punctuation keys off of your keyboard, not to mention the 'shift' key... Shocking.gif ...Man, that's hard to read. :lol:

Congrats on your new boat. :) Good luck on getting your missing keys back... Biggrin.gif

Whaddaya talking about? There were two periods AND a comma in that paragraph. Also, copious all caps.

cowboybarefooter,

Whaddaya talking about? There were two periods AND a comma in that paragraph. Also, copious all caps.

You meant "copious amounts" - I'm sure Tongue.gif

I have the 340 and fully loaded with fuel and 4 people in boat i got 43mph soon as i get it broke in i will really hammer it down for barefooting so i can try my tower boom. I know about my grammer my wife tells me all the time i am lucky to do what i can on computers.i am a plumber not a programer..........

cowboybarefooter,

Nope. I dun been trained on this yere sight. I ain't got no double-double words. Nosiree!

I have the 340 and fully loaded with fuel and 4 people in boat i got 43mph soon as i get it broke in i will really hammer it down for barefooting so i can try my tower boom. I know about my grammer my wife tells me all the time i am lucky to do what i can on computers.i am a plumber not a programer..........

Don't worry about the "internet grammer police", we can understand what you're saying. Biggrin.gif

cowboybarefooter,

Nope. I dun been trained on this yere sight. I ain't got no double-double words. Nosiree!

ROFL.gif don't worry CBBF. There are a few of us with that problem. So could say, seeing how your not a programmer but a plumber, that you have plumbers crack. Surprised.gif J/K. we like to have fun and don't mean to hurt any ones feeling.

Congrats on the new boat. Did you have a link to some pics?

Edited by D-GOOSE