Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who Can I Call?

scott51580

I orderd a new VLX about a month ago and they gave me a spray date of 5-3-06. I want to find out if this still an accurate spray date. Some of you on here have talked about calling malibu. Who do I call? The excitement is killing me, plus Its time to get on the water! Thanks.

Your boat is ahead of schedule and was sprayed yesterday.

Whistling.gif

Jack- You kill me!... ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif

Scott51580,

If you call the plant where the boat is being built. they will route your call to the right person.

If is the TN plant you will be talking to a very young, very good looking receptionist!... Thumbup.gif

That wasnt very nice vinrlx :( I thought you had a connection there for a minute, it was a good one though!

Barefoot, it is being built in Merced, but you got wanting to call TN now :)

Considering that Stewart's spray date was miscommunicated and mine was pushed back a week without dealer knowing, I still recommend calling Malibu customer service.

Edited by yabetcha
You guys have me wondering now...Dealer told me yesterday my spray date is tomorrow....Can't wait to get on the water....Hopefully soon!!!

Unless you have soome reason to doubt your dealer, I'd wait until after the approximate date for delivery has lapsed before to press more.

My boat was sprayed 04-03 and shows final production of 04-07 but still hasnt been shipped. Probably hung up from a missing trailer or tower but who knows ?

iagiansti and Malibudude, I feel your pain!

I guess what's killing me is I am trading my 2004 xti in on the new boat and my dealer wanted to have my boat in his possession, before I could order the new one, so I gave him $5,000 down and left my boat there a month ago, to wait without a boat for the new one to come in. They wont do the trade untill my new boat arrives, but they have my boat and I am still having to make payments on it. Is that normal on a trade?

iagiansti and Malibudude, I feel your pain!

I guess what's killing me is I am trading my 2004 xti in on the new boat and my dealer wanted to have my boat in his possession, before I could order the new one, so I gave him $5,000 down and left my boat there a month ago, to wait without a boat for the new one to come in. They wont do the trade untill my new boat arrives, but they have my boat and I am still having to make payments on it. Is that normal on a trade?

No thats not normal. Your deposit should be all thats need to start the new boat build process. They have your retainer. You should be able to do with your old boat what you want until you actually trade it in.