Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakegiant.com

CarveItUp

We came across WakeGiant.com today and they appear to have some good deals on closeouts. I can't find any ratings of them on the Internet so I thought I'd check with the Crew and see if anyone has any experience with them.

Thanks,

Mike

I bought an Accurate "Jacket" series main line from them and had no problems. The price was the lowest I found. ~$60?

Just make sure during check out that you manually select the cheapest, if not free, ground shipping. For some reason, their default is like 3 day.

I just went to their website, It looks like they have some really good prices.

ACCURATE zebra jacket for $60.00 free shipping. yeah.

you might also want to try out GRIZZLY Talk to RV. he has the best service around and really good prices.

http://www.grizzly-sports.com/

Edited by burbanized

I'll agree w/ the Grizzly Sports recommendation. RV is super nice and seems to do everything possible to get you the best deal. I've purchased several items from him.