Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Truck shopping time....

cstk421

GMC has some potential in the looks department only because they stole the look from Dodge, but I just fell asleep again looking at the picture you posted of the Chevy.

Gotta say don't follow your logic there, but hey convincing someone something looks good is like adding fuel to a fire with the intention of putting it out. Dodge styling has come along way with its styling and has had greater change in models than GM has. I was expecting a more aggressive design change from GM, but they chose to work more on the underpinning rather than the exterior. A move that might prove unsuccessful if the buying public wants a more radical design.

Gotta say don't follow your logic there, but hey convincing someone something looks good is like adding fuel to a fire with the intention of putting it out. Dodge styling has come along way with its styling and has had greater change in models than GM has. I was expecting a more aggressive design change from GM, but they chose to work more on the underpinning rather than the exterior. A move that might prove unsuccessful if the buying public wants a more radical design.

I guess I haven't stated my case properly. Ever since Dodge went to the massive grille front end, I have liked them a lot and bought one primarily because of its manly look. I know not everyone likes that look and that is OK. My point on Chevy was that their front grills look so 1980s and to my eye, boring. The GMCs however, seem to be going toward a hybrid grill somewhere between over-the-top-in-your-face Dodge and boring old Chevy, and if I were to buy a GM product, it would be the GMC over the Chevy. That's all.