Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finding tow capacity on used vehicle

vaporbluebu

I'd like to know the pricing of a 2014 Chevy 1500 4x4, crew, PW, PL, cloth seats 6.2L engine.<br /><br />I bet they have it priced so high you're better off buying a new Dodge 2500 diesel.

<br /><br />You are lol the tradesman package is great for the money. We could have gotten a new one for $42k before even negotiating. Hard to bear<br />That for sure. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk <br />

I'd like to know the pricing of a 2014 Chevy 1500 4x4, crew, PW, PL, cloth seats 6.2L engine.

I bet they have it priced so high you're better off buying a new Dodge 2500 diesel.

You can't get the 6.2 with cloth as it has to be a LTZ or higher.

Wish I could do a pickup, but with 5 kids that's just not going to work! Sounds like I need to be looking for a 6.2. I'm not opposed to the older body style, but finding one with low enough miles is hard. It would be my wife's daily driver and she doesn't want a high mile car she has to worry about. I like the Denali, just hate paying for things I don't use like navigation. Just have to keep my eye out for a good deal.

<br /><br />You are lol the tradesman package is great for the money. We could have gotten a new one for $42k before even negotiating. Hard to bear<br />That for sure. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk <br />

Check this Dodge 2500 diesel: $37k brand new:

http://www.texomaautoplace.com/vn3C6UR5CL8DG584912-2013-ram-ram-pickup-2500-commerce-tx

Well you can get a Denali with no navigation and 17 inch wheels. About the same equipment as a suburban LT3. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk <br />

Can you PLEASE stop using that crappy Tapatalk app? Every post you make from it has that crappy formatting in it. I promise Safari browses and posts in this site very well.

Can you PLEASE stop using that crappy Tapatalk app? Every post you make from it has that crappy formatting in it. I promise Safari browses and posts in this site very well.

Or just remove the formatted signature. Lots of people use the Tapatalk app without any issues.

• Like 2

Wakegirl said it was posting in HTML format, but I couldn't figure out how to stop that. Oh well.

Back out to the screen where you see all your subscriptions to various forums. Theres a gear on the top right corner. The signature field is down near the bottom. Also, set your font size to Normal. It's in the same list, near the top.

Wish I could do a pickup, but with 5 kids that's just not going to work! Sounds like I need to be looking for a 6.2. I'm not opposed to the older body style, but finding one with low enough miles is hard. It would be my wife's daily driver and she doesn't want a high mile car she has to worry about. I like the Denali, just hate paying for things I don't use like navigation. Just have to keep my eye out for a good deal.

I just bought a 2012 with the 5.3 This forum made me debate getting the 6.2, but in the end it wasn't worth it to me. Think about how much you tow vs how much is just regular driving. Buy the vehicle for its main purpose. You're going to pay at least 5K for the 6.2 and I figured it would take a lot of towing to appreciate the difference. We pull back and forth to the river during the summer months and don't tow during the winter. I also have 5 kids and so a Sub or Yukon XL are a must, but I didn't want and AWD 6.2 just for the few months of pulling the boat around. You are going to get passed going up grades with the 5.3, but oh well enjoy the ride! The 5.3 gets better mileage also (maybe not while towing).

Yes, the Denali because it has the 6.2. We like the new body style better so 07+, but have also really been contemplating an 05-06. Found a couple with about 90,000 miles for $12K. Thinking we might do that and just drive it into the ground while saving a bunch of money. I've found a couple 07 with about 66,000 miles for $26K, but hard to find anything with fewer miles that the price doesn't sky rocket.