Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I need a bimini for my 99 response, do you have one you like? Pics please...

99maliburlx

• 5 weeks later...

I am in the same boat.........Need a bimini top for my 98 Sportster. I have looked at National Bimini (http://www.nationalbiminitops.com/ski--tower--bimini.html) and they sell one for $300 to which has the straps holding it down to the boat. Also have looked at Tower Bimin's(http://www.towerbiminis.com/) and they have one with no straps down to the boat and sells for $900. My question is are the starps a $600 pain in the butt? How do they interfere with getting skis/wakeboards from the racks?

Not really made of money here but dont want to buy garbage either, any help ould be appreciated.

I have one for the Titan tower for responses. I just pulled it off my boat last week to sell separately (trading in my boat). It fit my vride but was tight, originally designed for response (actually came off a response w/ Titan 3 tower. It's black white and gray. Pics in my boat house but one is below. I was going to put it up for sale in the next few days. Let me know if interested. post-5559-13853951112222_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry, I think I was mistaken. I just checked some old emails/files and the bimini was originally for a 06 VLX (98" beam). I believe the response beam is 90" so this would be too large for the response. Sorry for the mis info.