Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan Series III on 97 Sunsetter LX - First Post Here

waterTK

Sure was glad to find a site like this one!

Anybody have any resources for a Titan III for my 97 Sunsetter. The dealer in my state is wanting me to go with the Titan II as it is custom fit, blah, blah. When I asked about the III he says it is over $1K more than the II because of demand on later model boats but there is one made just for my boat. I just like the look of the III allot more!

I can't believe it is that much more money. I have seen the III on other late 90s Sunsetter and Response models. I would really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks a bunch!

waterTK

BTW, GREAT SITE!

Sadly, if you want it, then you have to pay for it. The TIII I think is an exclusive tower for new Malibus. Anything they make for the older models is a custom job that probably has some lead time and definitely will have a premium tag on it. The T2 really is a sweet tower FWIW.